Imagine sitting on your north-facing deck, feeling a million miles from the hustle and bustle of life, enjoying that afternoon beverage or morning cuppa. Imagine waking to the sound of birds, not cars. And imagine having the pristine wilderness of magnificent Buderim Forest Park as your rear neighbour! Situated on a whopping 1,000sqm allotment, the home has been designed to cater for two families, or offers the perfect facility for airbnb, older parent or teen retreat etc. The hardwood timber floors are stunning, as are the views of the trees and the forested valley to the north. If you have been searching for a large home, beautifully presented and enjoying a particularly tranquil and calming setting, then look no further than 35 Martins Creek Road!
* Spacious, multi-level home
* Excellent dual-living facility
* Perfect for airbnb or teen retreat
* Fully ducted airconditioning throughout
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 kitchens
* Stunning timber floors
* Large windows to capture the views
* Beautiful decking on two levels
* Lovely forest outlook to the north
* Huge 1,000sqm land area
* Soothing sense of living right amongst the trees
* Minutes to Buderim Village, schools and shops
* Surf beach within 10 minutes’ drive
* Easy access to Sunshine Motorway and M1
Hurry! This home is large, uniquely inviting and priced to sell quickly. Lots of room inside the home and situated on a large allotment on a no-through-road. Act quickly to make this wonderful residence yours!