Wow! What an incredible opportunity this unique property affords the buyer who appreciates the finest things in life. A sprawling homestead with the perfect north-easterly aspect sits high and handsome above 7.08 hectares (17.7 acres) of magnificent Sunshine Coast land. The property boasts resort-style facilities including swimming pool with Bali huts; a spa; a full-sized tennis court and golf driving range with lights. All of this situated within a secure compound protected by electronic gate and security cameras. Town water is a real bonus and something not often available on rural acreages.
Grow your own fruit and veges in the rich, fertile soil. Watch horses, cattle and other livestock thrive on the lush grazing. Keep fit and relaxed on scenic walking tracks around your land. This property offers massive scope for self-sufficiency at a time when many are seeking to escape the rat-race. A small fruit orchard, a pocket of rainforest, a spring-fed dam and a massive home big enough to accommodate the largest family – this is the enticing prospect awaiting the fortunate new owners of 5 Kerlin Lane, Woombye.
The property includes four cabins, privately out of sight of the main home. These provide many options – guest accommodation, living quarters for extended family members, or permanent rental. They have provided an annual income in the vicinity of $50,000 for the current owners.
• Expansive rural property on 7.08 hectares with town water
• Huge family home with upmarket appointments & a picturesque rural outlook
• Resort-style facilities – swimming pool, tennis court, spa, golf driving range
• Undercover parking for 7 vehicles, including a triple lock-up garage
• Property large enough for a Wellness Centre, weddings and multiple other uses
• Three large sheds
• Solar panels
• Majority of the land is cleared and grassed with a spring-fed dam
• Paddocks for cattle, horses etc.
• Pocket of pristine rainforest a delight for nature lovers
• Walking tracks
• Less than 20 minutes to some of Australia’s finest beaches
• Potential income from four cabins
• Ideally positioned for easy access to Nambour, the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast Airports, and the upgraded M1.
Make no mistake, this property is unique on the Sunshine Coast. It blends the best of country and resort-style coastal living. Plus a passive income in excess of $50,000 per year from four income-producing cabins if required. The property and the location are first-class. If this is the home of your dreams, act now to make your dream a reality. Realistic sellers prepared to entertain all genuine offers.
Tender Closing 5.00pm on Friday, the 6th of November, 2020*
* The Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any offer to purchase at any stage during the marketing campaign at the Seller’s sole and absolute discretion.