Forming part of an exciting new estate “Acacia Place Buderim” the developers have had a change of heart and decided to keep this grand 5 bedroom family home. Originally earmarked to be removed and to be sold as two separate blocks of land, this residence is simply too good, and the home will now be retained on those two new blocks. This provides a rare opportunity for the savvy buyer of this large residence to live in a beautiful family home on an enormous 1050sqm lot with the added potential for further development in the future if they wish.
Astute buyers seeking an executive styled property in Buderim, will instantly appreciate the lifestyle and location that this property has to offer. With space for the family assured, your new home will allow you to indulge in the creature comforts that you would expect from a home of this calibre; all the while embracing the north facing aspect overlooking parkland.
– Modern kitchen with quality appliances
– Open plan living/dining area from kitchen and large formal lounge with carpeted sunken floor.
– Main bedroom suite (Bed 1) includes huge walk-in robe and ensuite.
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are carpeted with fans and built-ins with a 5th bedroom that can also be used as a study.
– Storage galore throughout property
– Living areas lead onto a fully covered alfresco area
– Property will be fully fenced at settlement.
– Massive garden for the children to play, with plenty of space for the swing set and trampoline or even a pool / multi-bay shed (full vehicle access to yard)
– Prime location in Buderim, only minutes from Buderim Village, Chancellor Village
– North aspect, ideal for winter and summer
– 1050sqm block size, to be sold with approval to split into 2 lots (600sqm and 450sqm)
– Close to and in the catchment of quality schools
– Minutes from USC (University of Sunshine Coast)
– Only minutes to internationally renowned beaches
– Entertainment, dining and shopping options all within 10 minutes.