The offer for sale of Unit 25 in Island Quays apartments on Kawana Island represents an opportunity to secure a special place in our Sunshine Coast lifestyle. With its prime location, stunning resort styled garden setting, unbeatable amenities and renowned designs, it should be no surprise that apartments in this boutique 48 unit waterfront complex rarely come up for sale.
A summary of the attributes of this 175 square metre north facing apartment paints a compelling picture for would be purchasers.
* Three very generous sized bedrooms, each with balcony access and outlook.
* Very large master bedroom with double vanity ensuite with separate room walk in wardrobe.
* The clever design and positioning at the end of the building give the apartment both
abundant natural light and ventilation.
* A truly spacious kitchen, plenty of bench space and walk in pantry.
* Views to the waterway, the park and riverine open space from just about everywhere in the
The premium finishes and features will impress on inspection, including the secure and spacious private entry courtyard, generous study nook, and a separate laundry room.
* Ducted air-conditioning as well as ceiling fans in living and all bedrooms.
* Two secure basement side by side parking spaces and large storage cage.
The residents of Island Quays enjoy an enviable collection of community amenities including lap pool plus resort style pool, a full sized tennis court with night lighting, BBQ and recreation deck positioned right on the waterway and a community water craft mooring facility.
The popularity of Kawana Island master planned community is now well known with its residents enjoying the water edge environment, waterfront walkways, cafes and easy access to shopping, health services, sporting facilities, surfing beaches and much more.
An inspection of Unit 25 at Island Quays will provide proof that this property “has everything”.
NOTE: COVID-19 Collection of Information procedures are being followed for all person intending on viewing this property. Details will be supplied prior to inspections / open homes or on arrival at the property.
Information contained within any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. Changes to availability and price may occur without notice at the discretion of the seller. All persons should make their own enquiries and seek their own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property contained in any marketing materials.