FIRST OPEN HOME SATURDAY 12th June @ 10.00 – 10.30am……
Without peer this stunning executive residence offering 6 generous double bedrooms PLUS home office PLUS study nooks PLUS multiple living zones is the family home you have waited for within the prime location of Buderim’s renowned ‘Rainforest Sanctuary’.
The appreciative buyer will easily recognise 11 Springbrook Grove delivers unparalleled space, design and relaxed living zones without compromise or confinement with 6 double bedrooms PLUS a 7th if needed. Your review of the floor plan should confirm this property will match your needs and wants from your new home.
There is so much to discover with this property that only an inspection will fully reveal the crafted design and creation of space.
The gourmet kitchen with huge stone island bench is perfectly positioned opening towards the dining, casual living and the spacious covered al-fresco overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool. Fully fenced front and rear yards provide security and room for kids and pets to enjoy.
The stunning staircase to upper level is an architectural showpiece and a true delight of this residence combined with high ceilings throughout creating a heightened sense of space and grandeur.
* 4 x Spacious Bedrooms (2 with Ensuites)
* Master Bedroom with walk in robe
* Main Bathroom No 1
* Home Office
* Formal Lounge overlooking the heated in-ground pool
* Spacious Gourmet Kitchen, stone benchtops, 900mm s/steel gas cooktop, ample storage option, huge island bench
* Open Plan Dining and Living Zones
* Large Covered Al-Fresco accessed through stacked sliding doors
* Sparkling heated in-ground salt water pool area
* Professionally cabinet-fitted study nooks
* 2 x huge double bedrooms with built in desks
* Massive rumpus / 7th Bedroom
* Main Bathroom No.2
With many recent sales within Rainforest Sanctuary exceeding $1m the value of this stunning home should be easily established for the well researched buyer.
Wait no longer as this air-conditioned home is vacant and ready for immediate purchase and occupancy by the successful new owner. IS THAT YOU? Inspect at the first open home this Saturday 10.00am to answer that question.